Sunday, December 2, 2012

All About Boats: A to Z, by David Aiken and Zora Aiken (illustrated by David Aiken)



All About Boats: A to Z
Authors: David Aiken and Zora Aiken 
Illustrator: David Aiken 
Publisher: Schiffer Books 
Publication Date: October 9, 2012 
I love the concept of this book--an alphabet book about boats and all things boat-related--even if the execution could be better. Some of the rhymes are a bit strained (it's never easy to find a good word for 'x') and the artwork's a bit old-fashioned, but overall it's cute. I'm sure it would be a hit with the boat-obsessed three- to seven-year-old in your life!

Hit the jump for Magda's Take and more...
Magda's Take:
"I liked all the boats. That boat had ropes just like Daddy pulled that time to raise the sails!" (mimes hand over hand rope pulling)

You May Also Like:







Disclaimer: I received a digital galley of this book free from the publisher from NetGalley. I was not obliged to write a favourable review, or even any review at all. The opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments: