Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Healthy in a Hurry: Easy, Good-For-You Recipes For Every Meal of the Day, by Karen Ansel


This book read my mind. With a young child at home, I'm forever thinking about ways to prepare healthy meals that she'll be happy to eat without just having the same things over and over. I always try to make healthy food, but sometimes I'm pretty low on inspiration. This book makes healthy eating accessible (I might even consider buying quinoa, whatever that is). It even has some helpful menu plans. Plus, it's divided into sections called "Breakfast," "Lunch," and "Dinner" so it's easy to find ideas in a hurry (oh hey, just like the title!).

Disclaimer: I received a digital galley of this book free from the publisher from NetGalley.com. I was not obliged to write a favourable review, or even any review at all. The opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments: