Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dinosaur Countdown, by Nicholas Oldland

Dinosaur Countdown
Author: Nicholas Oldland
Publisher: Kids Can Press
Publication Date: August 1, 2012
This preschool counting book satisfied the dinosaur lovers in my family! The pictures are delightful (and, according to my resident dinosaur expert, accurate enough to pass muster) and the countdown rhyme is very cute. My favourite thing, though, is that it includes zero. Not enough counting books include zero! It shows dinosaur bones with "zero dinosaurs" because they're extinct, silly. Love it!

Hit the jump for Magda's Take and more...

Magda's Take:
"I think that stripey dinosaur with the big teeth is a tyrannosaurus!"

You May Also Like:
by Howard Temperley (illustrated by Michael Kline)


by Kim Bellefontaine (illustrated by Per-Henrik Gurth)



by Nicholas Oldland

Disclaimer: I received a digital galley of this book free from the publisher from NetGalley. I was not obliged to write a favourable review, or even any review at all. The opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments: