Monday, May 13, 2013

Double Fine Action Comics Vol. 2, by Scott C. (foreward by Erik Wolpaw)


Double Fine Action Comics Vol. 2

Author: Scott Campbell

Publisher: Oni Press
Publication Date: April 17, 2013
Yesterday I posted a review of Double Fine Action Comics Vol. 1, with the help of my partner Mike. His basic assessment was that the collection would be great if you knew the author personally (as in, "Dude, that's so good. You should totally put that in a book!") but for everyone else...meh. Fine. Just fine, though, not "double fine."


Here's what he had to say about Volume Two:
"Same stuff.  I have not altered my perspective or assertion that this is definitely funny to the author’s friends."
There ya go. If you're not one of Scott Campbell's friends or family members, the appeal of this collection may be limited.

Disclaimer: I received a digital galley of this book free from the publisher from NetGalley. I was not obliged to write a favourable review, or even any review at all. The opinions expressed are strictly my own.

You May Also Like:

Prickles vs. The Dust Bunnies
It's Pooltime!

No comments: