Thursday, June 19, 2014

If You Happen to Have a Dinosaur, by Linday Bailey (illustrated by Colin Jack)

What an absolutely charming, laugh-out-loud funny book! I know my four-year-old can be pretty easy to please when it comes to children's books, especially if they have dinosaurs in them, but I wholeheartedly agree with her glowing review of this one. Here's what Magda had to say:

Magda's Take:
"I loved it! I loved the part where it says 'If you happen to have a dinosaur in your living room' because it's so funny! You can't have a dinosaur in your living room! They died out before humans were around! But I liked where they got all the dinosaurs to give them rides and deliver the mail. I even liked the part where it said that some dinosaurs would make good kites even though those weren't really dinosaurs. It was still funny though. Can we read it again tomorrow?"


BOOK DETAILS:
If You Happen to Have a Dinosaur
by Linda Bailey
Illustrated by Colin Jack
Published by Tundra Books (Random House)
Publication Date: May 13, 2014
View on Amazon

Source: NetGalley










No comments: