Monday, February 10, 2014

Yes, Let's, by Galen Goodwin Longstreth (illustrated by Maris Wicks)

Yes, Let's
Author: Galen Goodwin Longstreth
Illustrator: Maris Wicks
Publisher: Tanglewood Press
Publication Date: April 9, 2013
Source: NetGalley

If ever there were an aptly named book, it's this. This fun children's book about a family of five (plus a dog) who make a plan for their day that includes a road trip, a hike in the woods, a picnic by the beach and milkshakes on the way home makes me want to do ALL OF THOSE THINGS RIGHT NOW. Yes, Let's indeed! Of course the downside is that my daughter Magda completely agreed with me and also wants to do all of those things right now, so now I guess I'm going to have to actually plan a day trip to the woods now. Well, as long as there's milkshakes...


No comments: